11 August 2014

Survey

Bright and early on Monday morning before making a pot of coffee, I was out of bed and on my way to the  375 Medical Group of Scott Air Force Base.  I didn't think my appointment was at 730 but thankfully it was traffic at the front gate was somewhat busy & I was sitting there at 10 minutes till 7 waiting to arrive at my appointment.  
The immunizations clinic.  Yes. I unraveled the stickers 
 printed version of survey
The process for taking new patients begins.  I was greeted by 3 individuals at the intake desk waiting for me. Next I had to walk a short distance to the waiting area for my primary care manager or military speak PCM. The wait wasn't very long since I was early and my first instinct was to call ahead.  Today's appointment went very well.  I stopped in to the patient lobby waiting area.   Fill out brief survey about my current health.  The questionnaire I picked up after waiting for a short time to ensure my safety after receiving of vaccines I found this questionnaire.  My responses are 5 out of 5.  I learned that the PCMs are given 72 hours to respond to voice messages left and that's good for them so they can keep the flow of patients moving throughout the day. I'm glad that on the exam room wall a reminder was posted to the affect of limited questions or concerns to the PCM to be courteous of others waiting.  That's good because I'm glad to know scattered brained people like myself won't use up valuable time for others that have scheduled appointments.