31 January 2014

WLCorp14 Update




Nothing geeks me out more than shopping for and browsing through a Sporting Goods store.  All the alien gadgets, gear, and aparel-everything a goal oriented lady like me could ever ask for or dream of. 
Team sports swag, logos, new socks and sneakers.  I begin to wonder how I ever functioned before without a new something. 
Today I'm looking to tidy up my gymbag.  There's got to be an easier way to pack toiletries, sneakers, and multiple change of clothes. 
As usual I end up lost  in the travel size products section of health and beauty department.  All those miniature bottles make sense but need to be refilled frequently.  The giant sized container of lotion and shampoo are economical.  They require storage space that I'm not interested in providing all the time though.
Next over to the totes.  How about a new shower caddy? The bag will eventually need to be replaced but serves it's purpose.  No one wants to be the guy or girl using unstylish Ziploc bags for their personal hygiene products especially when you're there during peak hours.
Where will I find a sweet alternative towel robe wrap?  The ones always on display next to the swim suits during summer. 
An entire post could be dedicated to the dreaded sports bra fitting, shopping and purchasing experience.  These contraptions don't receive the glory they deserve.  Usually priced around $30-50.  Women who have ever forgot to bring along a proper fitting sports bra will be the first to let you know not to hassle them about the cost of replacing her sports bra. 
When the cost of fuel fluctuates I like being prepared.  Fitting my bicycle with a mini luggage rack was a great investment.  It reduces the load carried  backpack and makes a great place to keep anti theft lock up devices.  The rack could double  simply as a drink holder.  That reminds me, got to price check a digital device handlebar mount and maybe a beach cruiser style coffee mug holder. 


Oh my Goodness